I'm sure each of us has our own "go to" products that is best for our skin. Have you discovered any favorites yet? If so, how do you know if it's effective? Decisions...decisions... after trying quite a lot of products, I finally found the one that works best for me.
But before choosing any of those products, where do we really start? Here's a simple tip that might be helpful!:)
Know your skin type: Normal, Dry, Oily, Sensitive , or any Combination
Alright, once you know your skin type, it's time to find the perfect products - Don't forget to check the label!:)
Here are my Face: Skincare Routine products that works best for my skin type. (Remember to only use products that is best for your skin.)
- Olay Facial Wash - It is super soft foaming cleanser. Really gentle for your skin, specially if you have a sensitive skin.
- BlackHead Scrub - I used facial scrub from time to time to deep clean the pores and to make it extra clean aside from facial wash. I always use different brand since I am trying out new products. I'm currently trying out this Target brand Up&Up. So far, so good.
- Biore Pore Strips - I've always been using this brand ever since, it works wonders. I only use the nose strips, and sometimes, I used it after cleaning my face with facial scrub. It seems like it's getting more stuff that way. Have you tried that step?
- Olay Complete Moisturizer - This product is the best, no matter what your skin type is, we need to put moisturizer. Even better because this one has a sunscreen too. I have an in depth review of this product here.
- ELF Face Primer - I haven't talk too much about this product yet, but I will have a review about it soon. Face Primer is definitely a great product to put before adding any make up on your face. Basically it seals pores, and keeps your make -up flawless and nice.
- Petroleum Jelly - We definitely need to take care of our lips as well. I always apply it everyday and no more dry lips!:) You can also apply this before applying your matte lipstick, if you think your lipstick is too dry / too matte.
Any face skincare products you're loving these days? I'm always looking for some new products to try. Please share it in the comment section below!:)
As always, so glad you stop by!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!:)