Hello everyone! Holiday is fast approaching. I'm pretty sure some of you is already starting making a Christmas lists that you need to get for your love ones.:) But hey! Whatever you've been doing that keeps you busy - Don't forget to take a break, relax, and just take it one step at a time.:)
It is a busy month in my household, aside from all those Christmas shopping that is needed to be done early. We have two birthdays this month- that would be me & my daughter's!:) She's having a party wih school friends, so the preparation actually started since last month (October), Yay!.
But let me share with you the things that keeps me motivated when I need a little break.:)
- BLOGS - I want to share with you these 2 amazing bloggers that is very inspiring for me - they are very dedicated to their blogging journey and their contents are truly entertaining. Both has youtube channels which I really enjoyed a lot!:) I hope you can check them out!
- PHOTOGRAPHY - No doubt! If I can bring my camera anywhere, I would!:) Taking tons of photos is very refreshing for me. Specially when it's outdoor!:) I can take a photo of a unique leaf and that will brighten up my day!:) It's the little things that will make me smile!:)
- SCRAPBOOK - Life is a story, Scrapbook it!:) I take tons of family photos every month, & I love preserving it, writing notes about the story behind that photo. I scrapbook because I want to be able to look back and remember each special memories that I can pass on to my kids.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY TABLET S2 9.7" - I 've never been a techy kind of person, I was even late on a bandwagon of having a smart phone (lol). As most of you know, I run a small business on my spare time, and I finally was able to invest this tab just this year from the money that I saved from my business. This is another perfect addition that I needed for my small business. Everytime I look at it, it keeps me going & reminding me that just work hard, and everything will follow.:)
- BOOKS - I was never a dedicated (story / series) book reader. Only school books or magazines!:) But since I got my Tab, I have been downloading series books that I really enjoyed. I'm such a young at heart (lol) - I do enjoyed young adult love stories!:) Eeek!:) I also downloaded quite a few business management related books that is such a good read!:)
- MUSIC - Take me back to 80's & 90's songs!:) Music is close to my heart, ever since I was a little girl, singing is one of the things I enjoyed the most.:) Although I do have favorite musics/artists these days, I still do listen to my favorite songs from 80's & 90's!:) I'm a little bit old school!lol
Thanks again for joining me today!:)