I enjoy thrifting, I must say that I haven't been thrifting for SO long - specially after we moved to a different state. Life has been too busy, priorities first!:) But we always donate every year to support them.
But I've read & watched videos of inspiring people & makes me think how much I missed thrifting. I know I know, it's not everyone's cup of tea, but hey, not only you can help but also you'll find great deals. I'm not a thrifting expert either, just find the best items for your taste.:)
The great thing about thrifting is that1.) You can support charities to raise money. 2.) You can find unique items. 3.) If you get lucky, there are tons of vintage items as well - if you're into that kind of stuff. 4.) You can save $$ from all of the deals. 5.) Re-use + Recycle. I may not shop a lot these days but I'm up on those kind of adventure!
Fashion is rotating, so you'll find quite a lot of pieces that's on trend. You may have seen some of the clothing just last year from your favorite store, and some are from 60's and so on. How fun - all phases of time in one store!:)
I do have some tips for you.
- Focus on what you're looking for first. And you can move on to the next one.
- Ask yourself if the pieces you're getting is for the "Maybe" or "Yes" pile.
- Unless you're in a rush, take time to find the best pieces for you.
- Check everything to make sure that what you're getting doesn't have any damages, stains, and more.
- Lastly, have patience. And have fun on your thrifting adventure!
If you're wondering, this jeans is only $4.99.:) It's like-new , legit, and awesome deal! I'm looking forward in sharing more great finds from thrift store very soon. Stay tune!
So glad you stop by!:)